WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, June 22, 2007

Y2K Quilts

Hello Ladies,
I haven't been for some time now. Have been busy with family and music.
I remember the Y2K Judy :) I did the 3" squares which would have been enormous. However as I did the blocks for it, I got pregnant unexpectedly and much waited for, so waited and did 2 quilts with 1000 in each instead. They are good for single beds now, and the girls will inherit one each.
I haven't touched my sewing machine for ages, but made and sewed the binding on a table runner made from 4 double wedding ring blocks.
Now I am sorting out my sewing table. I had a few unfinished items in varying stages. I looked at the one last night, a paper pieced Noahs Ark quilt. I haven't started the sewing. It doesn't call to me any more, so I shall put the fabric away and do something that does.
Best Wishes to all
Beverley in a very rainy Britain where there are floods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home