WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 5, 2007

Monday morning quilting

Hi everybody. I finally got my computer back from SIL and it has a new hard drive. When it came back this new page was here, and I just figured out how to use it.
It does take a little getting used to. I love the pictures, especially the little girl with the bolt of fabric. We all feel like that.
Watched the super bowl last night with one couple. Our team won. I was suprised to see all the rain in Miami. We had that rain earlier in the week, but it is now gray, cool and a good day to stay inside and quilt. Getting a slow start to the day, as neighbor and I didn't walk this morning. The sinuses are full, will have to stand in the hot shower for a bit, then start on the binding for the king size quilt. Hopefully can have it on the bed by tonight!
I received the info on the N.W. Carolina quilt symposium, it looks like a fun time, with lots of artsy people, and not expensive. Maybe I can find a GF to drive up there with me. We have our guild meeting Tues. night, and the weekend retreat starting this Friday night. The timing worked out well, as DH is supposed to help someone move next Saturday, which will take up most of his day. He always feels at lose ends when I'm out quilting.
Yesterday we had lunch with a couple who brought their Ireland pictures, travel brochures, etc. I will start planing our trip. Don't know if I want to wait until 2008, may plan it for this fall. Sept. seems to be the good time to go.
OK, see if this posts, I don't have any great pictures to post, so will wait until I can figure out that step.
Sara in Fla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home