WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, February 4, 2007

West Michigan checking in

Did you all know by clicking on the photo's you get a close up
of them? Pat, I showed my DH your photo's and said "you see 'I'm
not as sick as you thought"! He said" a close 2nd"! LOL Just got a
call saying schools have been canceled for tomorrow. I guess the wind chill
is a big factor. I did start cutting out a quilt today. I will be able to finish it
tomorrow since I don't have to babysit.
Stay warm. Mayme
TerTer, I heard from Helen but I haven't seen anything from Sara. I think
Sara lived close to the area hit.

1 Comments:

  • At February 4, 2007 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Pat in Rockport, TX said...

    Hi, Mayme, my quilt guild buddies in Kalamazoo used me as a horrible example--they would bring over their spouses who had complained about the number of sewing machines or the amount of fabric that they had accumulated. After having the tour at my house, the spouses quickly realized just how much worse things could be, LOL.

    Pat in Rockport, TX

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home