WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Signing in

2/4/07

Woo Hoo! Did it again!~I only spent the last 10 minutes or so trying to sign in, and in the process had to get a new password. Figure even if I just check in, I'll get the practice I need to post easily.

I'm loving all the pictures. What talented and productive people you guys are. I feel in good company with the studio pictures, too. Organized disorganization is how I would describe my sewing room as well.

It warmed up a bit in Wyoming today, still windy though, per usual.

1 Comments:

  • At February 5, 2007 at 7:52 AM , Blogger tobylehnj said...

    It is not the password the is incorrect, even though it says so. I found that it is the e-mail address that you need, NOT a user name or screen name. The whole e-mail address... Remember that for the next time you sign in...
    Donna

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home