WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Oooooohhhhh Gini!!!

Too much fabric????????? I didn't know that was possible! LOL.

My answer to your fabric storage question is...YES. Yes I store according to color, yes I store according to type, yes I store according to what I'm doing now, yes I store according to fat quarters. In other words, I'm very neatly disorganized.

I guess now that I've spent the last few hours doing a reorganization in the sewing room, I'll have to get out the camera and take a picture before it does what it usually does, and that's rapidly descend into chaos. At my old house I had a 23x13 quilting studio that was detached from the rest of the house. My answer to the chaos there was to simply close the door. Now that we are in a smaller place and the room is a small bedroom, it's harder on me mentally to let it get too far before I have to do some picking up and putting away.

Kathi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home