WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 5, 2007

I think I can, I think I can

Yes, I think I can do this. Thank you Eric and Sue! Just love that pictures can be posted too. Terye, enjoy the extra sewing space and time. How is the schooling going? I've missed out on any of that info. Can't stay long, have to have breakfast and head off to work. Working today and tomorrow at the retreat center and then on Wednesday doing another of my Around the World One Trip at a Time classes. At the guild meeting last Sat, after show and tell a bunch of ladies came and said "we want to do this too!" So, they will come to the church where we have our small sewing circle meeting on Wednesday and I will repeat the class. I'll try to get DSIL to help me post a picture or two soon. Aunt Deranged Lorraine in Va

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home