WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, October 30, 2011

WE'RE JUST STUNNED

by your quilting and communication revival. You've even inspired me to work on a baby quilt for some unknown baby probably yet to be born. Couldn't resist the puppy fabric in my stash. It's just simple blocks and sashing and really cute. I hope some friend has a new grandchild soon. If not I'll donate it to Head Start. I started it on my Janome Jem so that's set up on dining room table because my serious sewing room has so many half completed projects all over it.

A cold and frosty morn here in Dixie and the pups couldn't care less about how cold it is so it's time to put the hiking boots on.

By the way, Sandy, where in SC are you? I'm in Cullowhee NC south west of Asheville. Perhaps we should meet at Mary Jo's some day. I haven't been down there in ages.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home