WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, September 12, 2011

RESPECTABILITY

I saw directions somewhere in the past year about using up scraps of a lot of different shapes and sizes. Simply make foundations of your choice of shape and size out of muslin. Then start sewing scraps onto them randomly, cutting away pieces that don't fit as one does with paper piecing. Then put the blocks together. I'm sure that some long strips vertical or horizontal or both would enhance the whole appearance to look as though there is some intended order even when there isn't one. That's on my list of things to do for guest room. I've also taken a One Block Wonder class taught by a very talented woman in my guild. She and her DH do a lot of teaching. Can't wait to work on that too.

Very long and busy day today and I'm fading fast. I'm off to bed leaving a kitchen full of dirty dishes.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home