WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Posting in reply to Doris

Doris when I was reading your comment I only had the two items on my bar also. So I clicked Sign In and it went to error page immediately. Then I looked up, as I too was already signed in and that is when I saw "new post" on the bar. Yes, it does have to do with their programs I believe and I lucked out with my discovery. They didn't seem to be offering any solutions when I last tried that route on Thursday last week. I didn't even check today - just lazy this morning.

1 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2011 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

    Laura in IA - when I get the error message, there is nothing in the upper right hand corner. Oh well, I am not alone in this and perhaps one day Google will get it all sorted out.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home