WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Color Wheel Wall Hanging in the Works



Here's a new foundation pieced wall hanging I've been fiddling with for the last few weeks. The pattern is called "Spinning Wheels" and it is from the March/April 2006 issue of Quilts With Style, a foundation piecing magazine that is no longer being published. I bought this as a kit with Dimples fabrics by Andover supplied as part of the kit. I love having fabric color wheels in my sewing room .... so much snazzier that mere paper color wheels.

I am waiting for more black Dimples fabric to arrive because I want to add a border to this small thing ... it is only 27" square as it hangs on my design wall now. (The Fiskar rotary cutter gives you an idea of its size.) But in the meantime a photo of this new favorite fabric color wheel makes a lovely desk top image on my computer. :-)

Now I will sit here and wonder if anyone reads our dear old WWQP BB any more.

Judy in Ohio

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home