WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ready to go

I've packed up my three quilts for the Sisters show and will ship them tomorrow. Only two weeks until the show. Meredith from Calgary and her DH will be meeting us there. The two "ladies" will take a class on Friday, while the two "gentlemen" will ply the river with fly rods.

I will post pictures of my quilts after the show. There really isn't a great place here to hang them for pictures, except for the eaves of the house. Not going to happen now, since the box is sealed.

Jill, will you be there on Friday, or are you just coming for the show on Saturday? Will this be the year we finally get to meet in person?

Kathi

1 Comments:

  • At June 29, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    Kathi, I will be driving over on Friday. We have this crazy little routine. (guess it's been too many yrs) We go into Sisters to shop on Friday evening. We used to have dinner there too, but the eating is much better in Redmond where we stay.Then we are up super super early Sat morning to see the quilts. We have lunch at the bakery where you just pick from a small menu & are out in a flash, not waiting 90 minutes to have lunch. We probably leave by 4 pm & head back to Portland. Someday when I retire I'll stay more days. I do love that area, esp Crane Prairie. If we could work out a meet that would be so nice. We could exchange cel Nos. & maybe that would be more flexible.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home