WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, September 15, 2008

Related to Judy's sash

When I saw Judy's sash photo, it reminded me of something I saw at a quilt show one time and thought I'd pose a question here. The guild members hosting the show had each made a sash similar to the girl scout sash except it draped in a V more like a necklace instead of a "beauty queen" style (I hope that makes sense). They used these to display pins from quilt shops, shows, clubs, etc. I had thought it would be simple to do the same but I've not come up with anything that looked as good as these. Does anybody have a pattern for such a sash or know if there's one floating around somewhere?

2 Comments:

  • At September 15, 2008 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    The one I have for guild has a yolk(collar) back & 2 approx 4 inch lengths coming down to a v in the front. It holds tons of pins!
    Ours are made from apple fabric as we are the Apple State (Wa).
    I can get the pattern I think or can just trace mine & would be glad to mail it to you. Jill

     
  • At September 16, 2008 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Beth in TN said...

    Hey, Jill, that would be great! Please contact me off-list at richreword at yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home