WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Goodness me !

Thank you so much for your kind comments about my quilt ! I am amazed at the response. Two sewing friends and I have been working on these quilts for a year now and each one is very individual. It's been a fun project with no pattern, no unpicking and no frustration ! If the blocks didn't fit where they were supposed to, another border was added until it did ! I was overseas for two months at the beginning of the year and the little embroidery pieces were perfect for the "activities bag" which always travels with me !

I save my admiration for those quilts which demand precision and accuracy... neither being my strong points !

Jane, we are so proud that you are quilting at all ! I'm sure you'll be able to embroider soon. I'm sure that you are impatient with your progress but when you think back to that accident , it's amazing that you are even with us !

Enjoy the w/end.

Marion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home