WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, August 1, 2008

3 Quilters

Even though I probably have 200 quilt books & patterns (we counted one time for this list, anybody remember that??), I seldom make someone else's design. Nevertheless there are lots that I drool over!! But my favorite books are from the Little Quilts Ladies, any Nancy Martin decorating book and the Possibilities Baby quilt books.

That being said, Ami Simms was a hoot at our guild. She opened the door to imperfect quilts! I don't paperpiece, but Carol Doaks was also fun. And I like Sandi Irish's designs. I met her a long time ago when she still worked at CountryPeddler in St. Paul.

That's my 2 cents worth. There are lots of quilts that I admire but would never make myself. Wouldn't have time anyway. I can't get to all the ones waiting to get out of my head!

Thanks for jumpstarting the posts!
judy in ar

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home