WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wow! It's almost Impossible!

Judy, when you think of the numerous famous quilters that have encouraged us, it's almost impossible to think of a favorite. And yet, as I thought about your post, I realized that my hand quilting was greatly improved when I began using the Roxanne thimble designed by Roxanne McElroy and after I read the book, That Perfect Stitch, by her daughter, Dierdra McElroy.

In addition, I spent many mornings watching Alex Anderson's Simply Quilts and also Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting.

Oh, oh! I'd better quit and give someone else a chance to respond. I could go on and on now that I've started but I shan't. Someone else, chime in please!

JudyPete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home