WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Name Your Top Three Favorite Quilters

In an effort to provoke some postings on our sleepy BB I'll propose a topic that I saw on another forum. Name your three favorite well-known or famous quilters, nationally or internationally known quilters who are a source of inspiration or awe for you.

I'll start by naming my three: Harriet Hargrave who has influenced my machine quilting with her books on the subject, Kaffe Fassett for his awesome use of bold, bright colors (talk about eye candy!!) and Judy Martin for her long career in self-publishing and creating new designs year after year after year.

Of course I could name more than three (and you probably could too) but the name of this topic is to limit yourself to three ..... and please make your list as a new posting, not as a comment hidden after mine.

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home