WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, July 17, 2008

West Mi reporting

Hi Everyone, Just had to comment on Kathi's quilt. It is
beautiful. Your hand quilting is fantastic!
Milli, got a chuckle out of your post about the air being blue.
Hope you get lots of enjoyment from it now that the air has
cleared.
It has turned hot and humid here the last few days. Not my
kinda weather. I like cool and dry. We have been blessed with
rain in due season so far this Summer. My flowers are doing great.
I've managed to get a lot of machine quilting done this Summer. I
did 6 things in June and have done 3 so far this month. I have two more
things ready to put on the frame.
We've had a bat in the attic the last couple of weeks. Yesterday morning
when I went in to quilt he was hanging near the ceiling. I called DH to come quick
with the broom. The bat is dead but in the process the light bulb was hit and
smashed into a billion plus pieces. I'm still in the process of trying to get it all
cleaned up.
Does anyone know anything about Dot in OR and Lorraine in VA? I so enjoyed
reading their posts.
Hugs to all, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home