WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Little Tiny Problems


Yesterday while cutting fabric I noticed that my ruler felt as if there were a bump under it...it did not lie flat on the fabric. That's weird, I thought to myself. Perhaps it was warped? Picked it up, checked it, nope, flat as new. Picked up the fabric to see if something were underneath it? Nope! Laid the ruler down three or four more times and each time it seemed to be floating over some invisible lump or bump or something. Finally, I picked up the cutting mat and found the problem. A rubber band lying underneath had been the cause of this "not level" surface.

It's sunny in this part of the Upper Midwest but the temp is barely up to 24 with wind chill much lower. I'm grateful for a warm house. When the temp gets above freezing on Saturday I plan to repair the slightly melted face of this year's snowperson. Ms SP is at least two weeks old and even though we've had sub-freezing temps all that time the sun has done its damage and her glasses and her mouth are lying on the ground by now. Ms SP is a gardener (see her hair) and she is slightly frowning at the winter cold. LOL
JudyPete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home