WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bulletin Board Forums at BerninaUSA

1-26-2008

I use to post at the Bernina site and read their boards, but it has been about three years since I was last there. Does anyone know if the forums are still available. I went to the site and can not find anything about them.

This site has been very helpful to me in the past, but there were times when no one here could answer my questions at the time. The Bernina site was very useful to me because it put me in touch with others that use the same machine and could help me when persons here couldn't.

I had to take a long absence from sewing of all kind. I had competely burned myself out and I got to the point where I wanted NOTHING to do with sewing of anykind. But, I am now leaning in that direction again and feel myself being pulled back to what I once loved to do more than anything, (QUILT).

Hopefully, before long I will be back to hand quilting my husbands' quilt that has been sadly and patiently waiting for me in the hoop to come back to it.

Wish we well.
Sandra from SC

2 Comments:

  • At November 23, 2008 at 4:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello! My Bernina 200E keeps freezing up on me, just like a normal pc would freese up and you would have to shut it down and start over. Anyone else have this kind of problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Bratgirl58@aol.com

     
  • At November 24, 2008 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have been trying to thread the embroidery bobbin with that funny little "S" tension. How in the world does the thread go through the tension "S"???? I have the 200E Bernina embroidery machine.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home