WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

RAG QUILTS



You bet I bought the Fons and Porter rag quilt scissors. These things are monsters. I should have made the blocks twice the size I did and they'd both be done. It weighs seven pounds. Herewith a picture of the one that is finished. I think there will have to be more washing and drying at the laundromat. I knew to do it at a commercial laundry after reading on the board some time ago about home dryers catching fire or just burning out a motor.

I've tried to post a two other photos and the gizmo that says it's up loading has been going in circles for about twenty minutes. The red in this photo above seems to have bled a bit. I should have used Synthrapol. It doesn't look that pink in normal light thank goodness. I had scraps of homespun in the middle (completely unnecessary and a mistake) and this one had red. I'll try to post the other two pictures separately. Gotta get packed and to bed as I was up til one this morning and I'm fading fast.

Jane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home