WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Return to the Disappearing Nine-Patch

I was intrigued when someone first mentioned the disappearing nine-patch pattern and thought this woud be a perfect pattern for a Project Linus crib quilt. This was put together using scraps from a quilt I made years ago for my DGS. The blue buggy fabric was perfect then for a little boy's quilt and it's still perfect today.

This is a top only, A binding of blue or red will do a nice job of framing the quilt.

JudyPete

1 Comments:

  • At October 28, 2007 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Mary in Oregon said...

    I love how this turned out! I tried two D9P but my fabrics did not have enough contrast. Seeing your quilt top makes me want to try again. :-) Thanks for sharing.
    Mary in Oregon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home