WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Boy, have you guys been busy! I have been working with my niece and my daughter on American Girl Doll clothes so I have a need to quilt. I currently have 2 Operation Snuggles quilts (for wounded veterans of the Iraq war) I am trying to get quilted. One is done and the other is 1/2 done. I have also finished 1 baby quilt to donate and have a second panel and borders cut for a second baby quilt. I do this because one of my best friends has a son in Iraq, and our American Heroes deserve quilts for themselves as well as the babies born to fathers who are deployed. Enough on this topic...

Does anyone have a favorite interfacing to use when making a t-shirt quilt? I want to do one for my son from the Hard Rock Cafe shirts he has collected thru our travels as well as the ones my husband brought him from his business travels. I have collected some lightweight denim to pair with the shirts, so I would welcome any suggestions!

Thanks, Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home