WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Skillbuilder Panels and Studying Catalogs

Keepsake Quilting's catalog that arrived in the mail today provided its usual hour or two of reading this evening. That booklet certainly does provide a lot of "eye candy" if nothing else and there were a few things I just had to order .... sigh. One item I ordered was something called "Skillbuilder Panels" which you can learn about by going to http://www.keepsakequilting.com/productdetail.aspx?PRODID=2875

I've been doing free motion quilting for years but these "exercises" look like interesting practice sessions and a chance to see if I am as good as I think I am. (Probably not. I think I probably am in a rut. LOL)

The only two paper catalogs that I sit down and "read" are the ones from Keepsake and from Hancock's of Paducah. How about you? What catalogs do you "study"?

Judy

2 Comments:

  • At August 12, 2007 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Marge in Louisiana said...

    These panels look like a good way to try feathers. I have not done them as they tend to intimidate me..
    I read Hancock's of Kentucky and Keepsake catalogs too.
    I also read cook books.
    Marge in Louisiana

     
  • At October 26, 2008 at 1:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello, I would like to introduce an online fabric store NY Fashion Center Fabrics . Located in the Heart of the garment district of Manhattan, NY Fashion Center Fabrics offers fabrics from many of the same manufacturers who supply fabric to the fashion industry. In fact, many of our fabrics can be found in garments on the racks of retail stores around the world, including Betsey Johnson. Because we have established relationships with dozens of the world's most prestigious fabric sources, our customers benefit from our reputation. From sensuous Indian silk to lush Egyptian cotton, our textiles are consistently held to the highest standards. We work with each client on a case-by-case basis to ensure you can meet your strict budget needs. No order is too large or too small.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home