WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

If You Like "Quilter's Home" Magazine

If you really, really like Mark Lipinski's Quilter's Home magazine you might be pleased to know that the next issue is supposed to have subscription cards included. I read about this on the forum at The Quilt Show, so don't beat me up if it doesn't happen ... I am just passing along something I read somewhere else.

I personally love this new magazine because it is not the same old, same old. Mark acts like he is a bit of a dingbat but he's got a Q magazine full of offbeat articles and interviews (and only three quilt patterns). I like reading what he has to offer because he's like a kid brother full of surprises.

However, I suspect he's not really as much of a dingbat as he acts .... he's just a shrewd guy with a clever schtick. He calls his readers "Cupcake" and other silly names .... been a long time since anyone's called me Cupcake. :-)

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home