WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sharon Shamber

Thanks to whoever posted the Sharon Shamber video link. I love the idea of the boards for basting. I plan to try this. However, my thinking is this would work well with solid piece backs. If you want to match centers for the fronts and backs this would not work--as in quilting for both sides or reversible quilts. I was going to try it for my happy quilt. But I need to have that back block centered. Don't think this will work.

judy in ar

1 Comments:

  • At May 9, 2008 at 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Does anyone know is Sharon sells the quilting foot that is pictures on the JUKI forum photo files?

    I would like to purchase one if available. Please provide web link.

    Thank you,
    Alda Detrick from Fort Worth, TX

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home