WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, August 12, 2007

catlogs

I get Keepsake Quilting magazine, but I also get Connecting Threads, and Nancy's Notions. I love to take them with me to the hair salon. I have an hour to sit there, so I read thru the whole book and read each entry. I don't always have the time to REALLY look at the catalogs, so that is the best time. I do like Keepsake quilting the best. There are stories and interesting contest results. I think it is the size. It fits in my purse and I can read it while waiting in the Dr office etc.

I have been known to place an order, or two. I can really read the produce info and sometimes I find just what I needed and I didn't know unless I read it. DH ordered me three of the T-shirts for Christmas over a year ago. I was very impressed that he took the time to read and find something for me in there.....He knew where to look.... A keeper, he is....

Donna, LEH,NJ

3 Comments:

  • At August 12, 2007 at 3:44 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Donna, I've been known to leave a Keepsake Quilting catalog on my husband's desk with pages dog-eared and red circles drawn around items on those pages. There might be eight or ten items marked in the catalog and the Post-it note on the front of the catalog says "Dear Santa, one or two of the goodies in this catalog would be a nice surprise under the Christmas tree." We are both happy with this arrangement .... I am surprised at what he has selected and he is pleased at how easy it is to pick the perfect gift. LOL

    Judy

     
  • At August 13, 2007 at 6:37 AM , Blogger tobylehnj said...

    Dog-eared I know, but I will have to leave the red circles and the post-it note. Thanks for the hint, Judy. Maybe a good idea for this Christmas gifts....

     
  • At August 14, 2007 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Doris W. in TN said...

    Donna, we do the post-it notes and big red circles also. Works best for us. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home