WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quilting Software

Well, Judy confessed that she does not use her Quilt Pro software. I have a confession too. A few years ago I bought EQ4 because I thought I was going to retire. Due to my husbands health problems I ended up working longer and I just retired in May. Thus, EQ4 sat on the shelf because I had no time to figure out how to use it. Since then I downloaded an upgrade for EQ4 and took the time to read the manual and play with it enough to use it. Yes, I know EQ6 is out BUT since I never had time to figure out EQ4 I felt I needed to use that. It was neat to be able to play with the quilt blocks and see what the quilt would look like before I began working on it. The down side of it is the time it takes to be able to do that and will I remember how until I plan the next quilt. I just put this one on the frame to hand quilt. I was just wondering how many of you out there actually use quilting software to plan quilts and what program you think is easiest to use and worth the money spent on it. I'd like to know if the BB members plan quilts the old fashioned way or are you using the computer software?

TIA
Linda in AZ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home