WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Disappearing Nine Patch

Nancy Brenan Daniel wrote the book called "Disappearing Nine Patch Quilts", and teaches a class called "Slice 'em and Dice 'em - Disappearing Nine Patch". I took the class from her in Houston a couple of years ago. I'm afraid I was the one who caused the confusion about the book title. Her website has some good pictures and information...www.nancybrenandaniel.com. Also, if you google her name you get some other hits with pictures. NancyH

2 Comments:

  • At July 30, 2010 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous Peggy said...

    I am looking for this book Disappearing Nine Patch by Nancy Brenan Daniel. If anyone has it and would like to sell it I would be interested.

     
  • At December 29, 2010 at 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am looking for the book Disappearing Nine-Patch Quilts by Nancy Brenan Daniel. Does anyonne know where I can purchase one?

    Thanks Peggy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home