WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

more disappearing 9 patch

I, too want to thank you all for posting the disappearing 9 patch directions and especially the pics. I love the black and red block. I had some fabric that I wanted to do in a "square" pattern but couldn't decide. The disappearing 9 patch was perfect and I have spent the 4th of July cutting and sewing up a baby quilt in turquoise and yellow moda marbles with a sunshiney focus print in a planned format rather than scrappy. It has been over a year since I actually worked on my quilts so this was just what I needed! Thanks everyone. (and I actually figured out how to post again)

Judy in AR

1 Comments:

  • At July 4, 2007 at 10:05 PM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Judy - You'll have to post a picture of your quilt top. It's fun to see a pattern like this, which can be changed around so much, done in different colors. You colors sound really "happy". NancyH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home