WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, July 2, 2007

A couple of observations

When reading other blogs I notice that many have difficulty publishing pictures, but always say they will try later. The comments seem to suggest they believe the trouble is on Bloggers end.

Secondly, for Anna who has been trying to get on the chat page. I noticed when I signed in (the same email/password for both) the page that came up allowed me to chose which blog I desired for the post.

Enjoy the Fourth in the USA. I have been celebrating with the construction of mini-flag/star quilts. It's been fun.

1 Comments:

  • At July 2, 2007 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Laura, when you sign in the "Dashboard" says "Manage Your Blogs" and it lists the blogs you are a member of. Evidently Anna has not been made a member of the Chat Page blog yet.

    Judy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home