WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Disappearing 9-Patch


I mentioned in a "reply" post to Judy that I had taken this class (Slice 'em and Dice 'em) in Houston. I also took another class the same year from Jackie Robinson called "Strip and Slash". Sounds like a rather violent hobby, doesn't it?? Here is a picture of some of the samples she (Nancy Brennan Daniel) displayed for the class. It's a really cool technique with quick results - looks far more complicated than it is. I had misplaced my book from the class and just recently found it again. I also told Judy that when I drew out her formula on graph paper and colored it in, it looked like a plaid. This was before doing any slicing or dicing - just straight 9-patches - and I liked the look. NancyH

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home