WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, July 26, 2007

feed sacks

I haven't posted in awhile. Last week while visiting in Roanoke
VA, I went to an estate sale. They were selling things for $5.00
a box. I looked through one that had feed sacks in it. Told my niece
about it and she bought it. There were 24 feed sacks among others
pieces of fabric in the box. I washed 4 loads of solid colored fabric
she bought at the same sale for $7.50. I bought 7 sheets to do locker
hooking with for $2 or $3.
Judy, I bought some very crooked fabric at an after Christmas sale.
I was glad I had gotten it for half price. There was no way it could be
straightened. I wrote the company a letter and drew a picture of what
it looked like when I tried to straighten it. I never heard from them.
I made a split 9 patch baby quilt and just loved doing it. While in VA
put together a bed sized one.
It is very dry here.
We are going to a cruz night of old cars tomorrow night and then to a quilt
show.
Mayme in West MI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home