WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, July 1, 2007

wooWOOwoo

OK, so now I have lost it......I'm not seeing anyone's pictures!
This is so strange....
not able to post pictures or view other's photo's.
I use firfox, not sure if it's the most recent though,
Maybe I will try to reopen from somewhere else.
I never sign in just keep it on my shorties...don't think that should be the
problem since I am able to post OK.
The last pictures I saw were Doris's on the chat page & they were a real
small transparent square & when I high lighted them I got the pictures
to appear.
I'll try doing some clean-up on my puter today or maybe try posting a picture
from my computer at work, although I don't keep personal pictures on that one.
I love the pictures so I'll keep trying,
Thanks for the help , Jill

PS: No one addressed my draft questions, does anyone know if it works as a true draft
feature? It won't for me.

2 Comments:

  • At July 1, 2007 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Jill, perhaps your computer has too many firewall, spam, pop-up or anti-virus thingamabobs. (See how technically aware I am? LOL) Perhaps you are having troubles playing nice with our WWQP BB blog because your home computer regards our blog as an "enemy" of some kind and is protecting itself from our bad influence.

    Judynox

     
  • At July 1, 2007 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    I guess I have too many ways to get here. Glad I tried another door. Seems OK now

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home