WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, July 1, 2007

problems posting

The reason I haven't been posting lately as I couldn't get in. I keep getting a wrong password or user message and I've used the same ones for years. Tonight I was finally able to get in on the second try, but earlier in the week wanted to comment on someone's quilt ideas and couldn't get it tho I tried for a couple of days.

Now I'll have to go back and see who I wanted to comment on. It was someone telling about a quilt pattern she frequently used and I hoped she would post some pics.

I loved the disappearing 9 patch pattern. I haven't written down the details yet, but would really like to try it. I wish the person who posted about her friend's batik version could post the batik pic. I LOVE to see batik ideas.

I check in everyday, just don't always have something to say. Then like I said, when I did couldn't post. Thanks everybody who does post to keep the site active.

On another subject, maybe this should be addressed to Sue & Eric, but is there any way to clean up and update the state quilt shop pages? Several shops on the AR page have gone out of business. I check the site whenever I travel, but have run into other closed shops. I'm sure there are new ones out there, just don't know how to find them. I'd rather bring back fabric souveniers than any other kind!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home