WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

West Michigan checking in

I haven't posted in a long time and had a hard time
getting in. I had to reset my pass word.
I very seldom buy quilt magazines anymore.
They cost too much money to read ads. I get
tons of free stuff from the Internet. Mother Nature
is not being very nice to us. It has been snowing all
day.The wind is blowing pretty hard too. We are supposed to get
a few more days of this. I shouldn't complain as I think Katie
in the woods is really getting blasted. I heard 20 inches in the
UP with a possibility of 20 more. Mother Nature must have forgotten
it is April! LOL
DH retired last Friday. So far so good. He didn't know what he was going to do
yesterday when I went to work. I ask if he wanted me to make him a list.
When I came home he had changed the furniture around and cleaned the living room.
I'm glad he is such a good guy and so helpful. I'm having surgery on the13th and will not
be able to do anything for two months.
I haven't done anything quilty. I did change the sewing room around over the weekend.
I went to 3 quilt shops on Sat and only bought a spool of thread. I'm getting better.
Mayme

2 Comments:

  • At April 5, 2007 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Bunny in IL said...

    HI, Mayme. (I think I have your siggy on my Y2K quilt). My DH also just retired on Friday. He has a lot of hobbies to keep him busy. In addition, I made a list for him to work on if he should need something to do. I told him that if none of those jobs appeal to him, we will sit down and "talk about our feelings". So far he has kept himself busy! Good luck with your surgery. Bunny

     
  • At April 6, 2007 at 9:19 AM , Blogger katyquilt said...

    Too Funny! I don't imagine he wants to "talk about his feelings"!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home