WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fusing advice

Thanks for the tips on fusing...Sara. I will look for the book you recommend and I'm sorry that your sinuses are acting up, I can sympathize with that. I've just starting taking allergy shots (for molds, etc) recently and while I don't know whether they are doing any good, I can certainly say that for several days afterwards, my sinuses are clearer than before. I have a deviated septum...in my next life I'll put in for good sinuses.

Pat, that wallhanging is absolutely gorgeous. But you said a BAD word...machine stitching. Truly, if you knew the lengths to which I go to avoid my sewing machine, you'd understand when I say that I will stitch as invisibly as I can...by hand. I'm the one who looks at a pieced pattern and tries to figure out how I can convert as much of it to applique as I can.

Doris, wonder if it is the actual material that is not taking the dye well. I see that there are now towels, etc. made of bamboo.

Heather, I've made a note of your advice but I'd have to import Maggie down here for a private lesson now wouldn't I. Remember to let me know when you'll be down our way with the collection of Yorkies and Andy.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home