WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

quilt magazines

I also haven't bought quilting magazines lately. I look though the ones at Wal Mart, if I don't see at least three that I like, I put it back. There was a magazine several years ago that was called Quilt Today that I really liked but then couldn't find it again after getting three. Heard the company went out of business. Think they were the same ones that had a miniature quilt magazine that I liked also.
In the quilting project, I am hand quilting a two colored quilt. I need to finish one plain block with feathers and the borders, also plan to quilt feather stitch.
Vacationing in Louisiana with our son and grand daughter. Weather was real nice but it's to turn chilly after today. In the low 60's. At least warmer than Wisconsin were it's to be in the low 40's or high 30's or so the weatherman says. :0)
LONNA IN WI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home