WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, March 24, 2007

When I run my sewing machine

it ends up running me. The faster my sewing machine goes, the faster I go until I feel like that frantic rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, which is what I was trying to say in my earlier post:

"I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.No time to say hello, good-bye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm lateI'm late and when I wave, I lose the time I save.My fuzzy ears and whiskers took me too mych time to shave.I run and then I hop, hop, hop, I wish that I could fly.There's danger if I dare to stop and here's a reason why:I'm over-due, I'm in a rabbit stew. Can't even say good-bye,hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late".

And I'm an oddity amongst my friends who absolutely LOVE their sewing machines.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home