WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I can say that sometimes I race and sometimes I pin but mostly med speed and hold the fabric.

I love the flying geese quilt, wonderful job and the blue border does it justice.

QB is doing one smaller all the way around all out of batiks but the g's are all facing up, do hope she does a block going the other way...we all need to walk to the beat of our own drum.

Hoping someone will get back to me about meeting in VT this coming May (10 to the 16).

Started cooking at 11:30 in the am and dinner was served at 5:30, a long day. Well, stir every 45 min then in the oven for another hour. Made lassagna from scratch, just not the noodles :). Kids loved it and sent them home with a mini for another night.

The FOX IS RETIRED, oh my how shall we manage 2 in the house 24/7..... Somehow since we have been looking forward to both being home.

Finished the gray sweater from class and now am working on a teal with a bit of purple for added color. I shouldn't be starting this as I do have 3 ufo's set aside (knitting ones) won't go in to the quilty ones. ) But while the class is still fresh in my mind I do think it's important to tackle again for brain retention. lol
off to hug the foggy day
terter

1 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2007 at 1:01 PM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Terter - You might want to remember this line that my friend told her husband when he retired (and I used it on mine too)...."I married you for better or for worse, but not for lunch." NancyH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home