WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Vicki's created a monster! By using Firefox I can use a different font and a different color.

This could become very disturbing.

I could show you just how immature I really am. LOL

I think I'll go back to using my normal Safari.

Actually, I'm feeling very silly tonight because I have taken the very last stitch in my Keepsake Quilting challenge piece. The glass bead eyes are sewn on the pieced fish, the entry form is basted on the lower left corner and this quilted wallhanging is ready to be mailed. I'll show this wallhanging to my DSIL this weekend at a family gathering in another part of Ohio and then I'll mail it off to New Hampshire on Monday morning. If I'm lucky it won't return because I have put a price on the entry form, offering the wallhanging for sale.

Judy


4 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2007 at 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've enjoyed reading about your fish quilt and who knows - maybe I'll even get to see it in NH!
    Milli in MA

     
  • At March 9, 2007 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Vicki in SW PA said...

    Heee Heee, you look like I did when I first discovered the colors and type options!! I thought you would get a kick out of that. I'm glad that you tried firefox. I think I like it better than safari, but I really shouldn't say that because I didn't give safari a fair trial. You can also make your type size larger! I don't know what else you can do as I didn't try anything else. When you tried to put the picture on, did you do the picture FIRST, before adding any type? That is how I finally got my picture on, but maybe it was a fluke!
    Vicki in SW PA

     
  • At March 9, 2007 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Vicki, I've never had any problem getting a photo on with Safari ... uploading the photo and then adding the text has always been a breeze. It's just that Blogger doesn't offer my old Safari all the options that it offers to Firefox. I prefer Safarai because I've used it for years and I guess it's just like a comfortable old shoe, it "fits" me quite well. LOL

    Judy

     
  • At March 9, 2007 at 4:53 PM , Blogger katyquilt said...

    Congratulations on getting your project done. The quilt is very cute! I need to get lots of things finished up... Woe is me... I don't think I ever will!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home