WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Remember Me Box? What Remember Me Box?

I am getting the distinct impression that we are not all seeing the same thing when we deal with this blog. LOL I do not recall seeing a "Remember Me" box.

I cannot use pretty colors or distinctive fonts in my messages (probably because I use Safari as my browser) and now I find I am not even seeing the same things (like "Remember Me") that others are seeing. Options must vary widely depending on platforms users are posting from and that's why some of us (users of IE, Safari, Netscape, Firefox, AOL, WebTV or whatever) are wrestling with posting here. Eric probably cannot give a "one size fits all" answer because we are all using such different "stuff" to get here.

Judy

1 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2007 at 10:04 PM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Judy - The Remember Me box is where you have to put in your user name and password - as least that's where it was when I had to sign in this afternoon. Now this evening I found that it said "sign in" again up in the top right corner. But when I clicked on that, it apparently "remembered me" because it went straight to my "dashboard" which had a link to view the blog. Confusing, to say the least, but at least I can get here and post pictures, as can you. Waaay too many options it seems to me. NancyH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home