WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Anti-virus

I use Norton and have had no problems logging in, either.

To make this quilt-related, I'm wracking my brain to come up with a pattern for a new quilt for our bed. Have been to Quilter's Cache and found a few...now to decide.

BTW if anyone thinks they want to try the site that says they have a whole "library" of "free" quilt patterns....run, don't walk away from it! They are a harvesting site for all kinds of spammers. If I can't get rid of some of the stuff that's now coming in, I'm going to have to change my address. So far my combination of spam filters are getting most of them caught, but what an annoyance!!!

Kathi

1 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2007 at 8:21 AM , Blogger quilter522 said...

    Not asking for a "money-back guarantee," but could you be more precise on sites we should beware of? Or, to be more positive, would you post some sites that you have not had problems with? Thank you. Quilter522 (Harriet)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home