WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Just a thought for Sue & Eric.....

In reading all the posts about difficulting getting on the BB, I wonder if Sue or Eric could make a post with step-by-step instructions or at least something addressing the problems that so many seem to be having.
I thought I was keeping myself "signed in" and getting here through a bookmark, but when I wanted to post this I found I wasn't signed in and had to remember whether I was in the "new" blogger or the "old" blogger. It took a few tries and now I'm in but a bit embarrassed to say I don't remember whether I'm "new" or "old" - but I did check the "remember me" box. Also, since I get here through a bookmark directly to the BB, I bypass the "dashboard" page. I got to that by going to my name over on the list on the right-hand side of the BB page (use the "Find" option on the "Edit" button at the top of the window to get right to your name). NancyH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home