WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Pattern


Hi to everyone. I am looking for a bag pattern that was put out by Fons and Porter. I think it was a flyer that was in with a magazine years ago. It uses already quilted fabric. I had one, but somewhere in the sewing room, it is hiding. Need a quick bag for a birthday gift tomorrow. She just wants a bag to haul to the lake and tuck her towel and stuff in. I live 35 miles from the closest store with a pattern of any kind. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Marci

Oh, Celia, I did try the IE7 and had nothing but grief. Connection problems right from the start. Was not impressed. Had puter son take it back out of the machine. Guess that is what happens when you have good old dial up. Keep thinking for me because I want to share a picture.

4 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2007 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Marcik, I'll bet a huge stack of fat quarters that your slow dial-up connection is the source of your problems with blogging.

    Judy

     
  • At March 8, 2007 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Kathi in Idaho said...

    I think so, too. Do you want to email a pic to one of the others and have us try to post it?

    Kathi

     
  • At March 8, 2007 at 7:15 PM , Blogger marcik said...

    The quilt is not that great, but it is to me. Maybe will be my all time favorite. I would love to send it to someone to post for me. Thanks, Marci

     
  • At March 8, 2007 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Marci, you can send your photo of your quilt to me at jacknox@earthlink.net

    I have a spam filter but if you put Marci's Quilt in the subject line I'll find you in my "suspect file" and retrieve your email pronto.

    Judy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home