WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, March 19, 2007

Quilt Sampler

Since I have loved buying this magazine I had to get to the store to check out the current issue. What I discovered was that the magazine which is out right now is "The Best" of Quilt Sampler and updates it's reviews of 20 shops it has previously written about and reissues the patterns they designed. It is not unlike the books BH & G will put out with patterns previously featured in their magazine & I imagine anyone who has not bought all the published Samplers at $6.99 each might find some of the 20 patterns to their liking for the $12.95 price. It said that they had reviewed 150 shops over the years. The regular Summer Issue with ten new shops will be out May 15 according to a piece in the front of "The Best" Sampler & there will be a Fall issue, but I've forgotten that date.
Laura
March 19

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home