WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 5, 2007

Y'all help me so I return the favor

Someone mentioned the other day about the Full (or was it True?) Spectrum lamps at Big Lots. Got one this weekend and love it. So here's my return favor - Pep Boys has a set of 6 - 2'x2' anti-fatique mats on sale for $12.99 with a $3 rebate. They look like giant puzzle pieces. One of the ladies in my quilt group had given us the idea of using these to stand on at the ironing board or cutting table. Well, I have to say that, with only 1 set of these, I was able to use 2 by the ironing board and the rest by the cutting table. Standing on them feels much better to my poor feet. If you can't find them there, go to Academy or Walmart and look where the fitness equipment is. Prices aren't as good but still reasonable.

Trina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home