WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 2, 2007

Happy Grama

Thanks to Sue and Eric for a miracle.

First, I stopped going to the WWQP Bulletin Board because of the dirty words. When I decided to try again, I couldn't get on. Such joy this morning when I found the newly designed Blog Site. My children will be proud of my step into the higher tech world. I mastered a webcam to be able to "visit" with the grandkids...so I should be able to handle this blog thing!

Been bouncing around WWQP forever and happy to have it back in the land of the reasonable. I'm a retired reseacrh nurse, quilting since the late 70's when a patient suggested I try it. Haven't stopped since.

Lynn from Rochester, NY

1 Comments:

  • At February 2, 2007 at 5:06 PM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Lynn - what can you tell me about your webcam setup? Is it through Skype? I want to do this so I can talk to family overseas (need to "see" those grandkids!). NancyH (you can email me privately at kirkshire637-quilts@yahoo.com if you like. Thanks.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home