WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 2, 2007

The World of Blogs

I am being dragged kicking and screaming mentally and in the privacy of my own head (and in a few other's too who know me well) into this computerized and digitalized world which I'd really rather not but envy those who know how to operate within it's confines. It is having a digitel camera and not knowing how to use it after six years or so; it's knowing that I can sign up for a course but not wanting the camera shop owner to find out just how dumb I am mechanically; it's knowing that a scanner would be a good thing and being afraid to take this course on how to use my camera because then I'd be forced to buy a scanner, which I'd like enjoy far too much but have to learn how to use that too. I'm in the horse and buggy days of quiltmaking; know I should speed up, can't be bothered but know that I will when I get my mind set to it.

So Katie, the quilt which you posted, is beautiful as are many others here on the board. The use of colour values in very well done in this quilt. The little tiny pieces would make my fingers complain at my age but I'm assuming that if it's part of Women of the Bible Quilt that each block has a name that means something.

Just getting in to post is an acheivement here.

Since everyone is signing where they are from, maybe I should be signing:
RoseyP in Southern Ontario, Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home