WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 2, 2007

My 1st blog!

Who would have thunk it!! Never dreamed I would be doing this. I do like this site - in particular being able to post a picture along with your text. There are some very talented quilters in this group. A year or so ago I quit reading the BB page but now with this set up I think I will be back at least to read. I seldom posted before. Will see how it goes.

I have a part time job-usually work on the weekends. During the winter is when I do most of my quilting stuff. I am working on a Posie quilt now. Very simple piece work. I am using my stash of 1930's repro prints and the quilt will be a double bed size when complete. I plan to have it machine quilted. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will do so. Did anyone do the Planet Patchwork Mystery Quilt on New Years Day? I mananged to get the top done a few days later but I quickly got behind with the hourly instructions on NYD. That quilt is at the machine quilters now.

Very cold here and soon to be colder. Hope you all are warm and cozy.
Pat in Flint

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home