WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 1, 2007

frreeezing and ffffinally here



hello everyone! Thank you Eric for the invite. Took me a while to get to it as it went into my "junk" mail, spam protected thing.


I am so excited to see so many people here, and how exciting to see the photos! That alone makes the switch to here worth it.


Well for the first time in the 7+years that we have lived here (michigan's u.p.) we are buying wood for winter. We ran out yesterday. We must be going through it. To top it off we are (as many of you are) about to get that "Artic Blast" and temps will drop WAY down below zero. Things have been (knock on wood) quiet with the ambulance company this past week. If I did not mention it, I passed with flying colors my Nationals and sent my paperwork in for my state ceritification. This is my EMT certification I am babbling about.

The pic that I have added here is a quilt made by Carol Honderich of Goshen IN. She has a yahoo group called "Women of the Bible". It is a bible study and quilt project. It sounded inspiring to me and thought that "ya'll" might want to go take a look. They are just now getting started so you wont have missed much.

You can find me here on blogspot at http://homemakerkate.blogspot.com/ as well. I havent been blogging long, but find it a useful tool to keep up with my students.

That is all for now, please stay warm if your in a need to, be safe and careful.

Katie in the woods

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home